Thursday 14 May 2009

missing you my baby


to my dearest babe, Jac
hope you are doing fine with your revision
study hard & smart for your exams ok
then we'll be able to party hard after dat!
endure it now, enjoy it later
i will give u all my luck
and of course remember you in my prayer
asking for God's blessing
on everything that we're going through right now
health, studies, & our future - Pharmacists!

and me
health is really an important subject right now
had been having backache ever since a week ago
no idea wad's wrong
couldn't sit nor sleep well
bending is also a problem
sigh
couldn't be bothered
there's no time for me to pay a visit to the doc
i'll probably just take PCM to relief my pain first

had been staying in the library everyday, afternoon till night
of course taking a break for dinner at home
exhausted!
phobia towards structures right now
cephalosporins are killing me!
1st, 2nd, 3rd generations!
omigosh

one more week to go
hold on! stay strong! never give up!
to my babe as well, remember not to give up k
muax
i'll be yours soon
cant wait to see u and start gossiping! :D

gotta zzz now....







1 comment:

Jacquelyn Yeo said...

Baby. be strong. I will always be with u. The most important thing right now is to continue on, do ur best in the next paper k?
u can do it. ^^
have faith in urself.