Monday 23 August 2010

My Summer Trip 15.07.10 to 25.07.10

  1. Kuala Lumpur
  2. London (1 night)
  3. Glasgow (3 nights)
  4. Dublin, Ireland (2nights)
  5. Glasgow (3nights)
  6. London
  7. Kuala Lumpur
the feelings....

that words couldn't describe at all....

am feeling so excited to be back in Glasgow again!!! I have no idea, why am I loving Glasgow so much....

so here we go... my summer trip 2010!

*some of the pics are in my iphone, too lazy to transfer into my laptop :P

all alone on the first night in london

time for shopping!

Knightsbridge Station where Harrods is..

while waiting for Harrods to open

my gadgets to keep me entertained while in the train heading to Glasgow after all the shopping

This is wad i call LIFE! enjoying the nice scenery

shopping kills!

back in TCC

its good to be back

No comments: