Friday 17 October 2008

-hectic hectic-

"so energetic!" dat's wad pat said bout me.. attending classes, went cyclofit classes, swimming when i have longer lunch break, then working part time.. but i enjoyed myself, and im making full use of my time here in glasgow.. it's only a year here, so i have to enjoy myself to the max.. but part of it is also because of my weight, i gained weight, so i have to do a lot of exercise to burn all my fats! :P

attending classes, sometimes it's quite free, sometimes the lecture is just too lengthy and boring and i fell asleep in class especially on thursday and friday.. today, went to class from 9 till 11am, then went swimming till 1230pm, have a quick simple lunch then went to class again from 2 till 5pm then rush to work from 5pm till 10pm.. had dinner then came back home around 11pm.. i think im like a superwoman.. my timetable is always full with activites.. next week gonna go Manchester for 3 days.. so most of my salary is for my trips.. sobsob..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehem.. wat U think u r a superwoman. it's I think le. lol.