Friday 17 October 2008

-Junction Bar 15.10.08-






it's wednesday, and we all went out shopping, as i got my salary d from my 6 days of hard work.. total of XXX.XX pounds.. im not telling u guys, cuz my pay is very low, but im satisfied cuz i got extra tips! thanks to the manager, all of them treat me so well.. and i get to work in the bar!! doing all sorts of drinks, including soft drinks, liquors, wine, etc.. enjoyed it altho my pay is low.. so, went shopping and i spent around 70 pounds! excluding dinner wei.. shit.. bought Lancome liquid foundation and make up remover cuz they have this promotion where u buy any 2 products, u wil get a bag of free gifts which cost 47 pounds, so without hesitating, all of us start choosing stuff to buy.. hongning n shyan bought mascara.. i have 2 Lancome mascara, so not goin to buy mascara anymore.. so i chose something else instead of mascara.. but i strongly recommend u girls out there to use Lancome Mascara, it's easy to use and u wil see the effect in just 1 minutes, i mean it wil makes ur lashes curl and thick!! usually i apply my mascara damn fast, even 5 minutes before goin to class, i managed to put on my mascara.. :) bought my boots, and a Gap kids jacket..

3 of us damn tired and planning to find a place to eat, lazy to go home and cook, so we called suvyen to meet us up at george square.. went to Junction Bar, recommended by suvyen.. the food is nice, and 3 of us treat shyan cuz 3 of us working but she's not.. she felt like it's her bday today.. hahhaa.. while we were eating, there were 2 black guys sitting next to us, kept looking at us eating, i have no idea wad r they lookin at.. so after we finished our food, we quickly cabut!

reached home and looked at all my stuff, sweat wei, im broke! half of my salary gone, some more paid for the gym membership fee which cost me 35 pounds! i think i have to get a second job.. :( not gonna ask money from my parents.. felt so guilty! no more shopping for me for the next 2 weeks..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shyan: Hey how much is the dinner juz now? Y u never calculate n tell us how much to pay wan?
HN: Oh avone paid already..
S: *question mark* Huh? i haven pay wo. How much ah??
HN: 3 of us are treating u, since we juz got our pay. haha
S: ×shocked. silent. touched* OMG!! thanks a lot wei!
( U guys are simply sweet. Love u gals to bits! wink* )