Sunday 24 August 2008

-left behind-

they are having discussion, but i didnt join them. =.=


hide in my lil room and stare at my laptop, wasnt so happy today. unable to concentrate on my slides. saw him online, and talked to him. he was superbly terrible. asked me to call him, cuz he said his hand is tired, lazy to chat on msn. *sweat* so i called him. and we talked for almost an hour. asked him to buy a birthday cake for my lil bro. but the cake is stil in his fridge. he is stil the same as before. always never get things done fast. =.=''


i think i wil give him a nickname "sa-ban kia" means "30k-guy". haha. =P he said he worths 30k cuz the things on his body worth 30k. sweat. altho u got lotsa money, but it's not the right way to spend la my dear. and since when u r LV fan?? dun copy right me lar k. hahaha.


felt better after talking to him. i dunno y, whenever i talk to him, i wil feel better, with all the laughters and it reminds me of the past. i wish, i could turn back time. but it's too late.


after talking to him, went out to the kitchen and prepared lunch. "bak+chi kut teh". after had my lunch, came in straight into my room and started reading my migraine slides.
sleepy..yawning!!

No comments: