Wednesday 20 August 2008

-sleep addict-

had video role play this morning, and was so blur, as usual. sold the medication, which is unnecessary. and the lecturer said "your pharmacy earns a fortune". dat's wad pharmacist do wad, selling medicines and earning money, it's up to the pharmacist whether to sell or not right.

i just told mummy, i wish dat i could earn incalculable figures by the time i reach 24 years old. *in your dreams* she said. "unless u find a rich guy and marry him" =P i wish dat tho.. dun have to remind me bout dat, i bet every single girl's dream is to marry a rich, successful, good looking guy, in short, with 5A's , m i right? undeniable, absolutely 100% right. it depends on ur luck, but rich guy doesnt mean dat they are 100% loyal, good, and X playboy.

humans are meant to be imperfect.

talked to mummy for 2 hours, skipped lunch, cuz mummy showed her friends my photos, and guess wad they said,

"aiyoyo, Rena's face so ROUND!!" sei lo sei lo.

i gained weight!! i have to cut down on my meals. sobsob. craving for my mummy's cheese cake recipe, beef and lamb chop, wah tan hor!!

however, the shocking part is, pat said "lei sau jor lor..." = "u look thinner" never eat? OMG, i told him, i GAIN WEIGHT. =.='''

how to control on my diet? dat's impossible, looking at all the unavoidable delicious, tasty food around me. arrggghh. with desserts some more. yogurt, ice cream! omiggooeee.. maybe i should start to do some exercise. skipping rope huh, hongning will join me! hahahaha =)

some more i sleep too much, slept for 2hours plus this afternoon. oh gosh.

had dinner, prepared by shyan and suvyen. pepsi chicken, wedges and macaroni salad with garlic and herbs dressing + mayo. "xin ku" u 2 le. thanks for the dinner girls. can't wait for tmr's lunch. craving for wah tan hor!! curry laksa!! nasi lemak!! we r heading to rumours tmr. cant wait. desperately need to have my wah tan hor.....


wedges with pepsi chic

macaroni salad

chefs of the day, thx gals!

12 comments:

- r e N a - said...

by hongning : sounds so scary,haha.. laugh until like dat, better keep ur mouth shut lar, if not wind wil go in, then bloating!! lol..

to hongning, i guess u read too much on PP3 d..hahaha..

Anonymous said...

super SESAT RENA!!! Do u mean tat i gained alot alot of weight?! SOB SOB SOB!!! I will tell my mummy, Rena bullies me :P I wont join you in rope skipping!!! I will silently do my sit up in my room, to keep my small tummy... haha... u can join me tat, n i bet we can compete, c who can do more round of sit up, but pls... give me time to practice. long time din do sit up...
** ask Shyan to join u in skipping rope, den the whole block H can feel the earth quake... damn scary. false alarm of earth quake!!! LOL... :D I am being too mean!!!

Anonymous said...

RENA ANG!!! :'(
I was unable to prescribe medicine today!!! n just trying to tell sth tat i know, but in the end, kena shot, n die on the spot... so sad.
Pity me pls... o.O

- r e N a - said...

hahah! i dun mean dat u r fat lar.. u got no fat at all.. no need to do sit up lar, maybe u should do, to burn ur cholestrol..

wan to challenge me do sit up?can or not..we should try some day!lol..

shyan?she doesnt know how to skip lar..i think..sesat betul!!

dats the purpose lar of asking u to skip with me,to cause an earth quake in block H..=P

Anonymous said...

I am so SLIM?! sorry, unable to create earth quake!!! too bad... u should ask other ppl... LOL

- r e N a - said...

hahahaha.. i have no comment! i sold the medicines, which is unnecessary lar..

k lar, sek sek u lar, my cute little housemate + my cooKin partner...

i feel like vomiting! hahaha..

Anonymous said...

vomiting?! so pepsi chicken will be so wasted!!!

Anonymous said...

omg, wads happening to the gals in my house? cute slim housemate?? Argghh, i dun deny that but u forgot sth!! we have crowned u as the "horny" Queen of H12 too! haha..i know H12-4 is nodding hard now! *give me 5* :p Oh no skipping in the house plz. I dun wan earthquake! i dun wan rumours abt having ** at H12! i should jog la! how?! my cooking partner, i guess we should jog together since the other two r doin sit-ups at home! N hor, my dear chef R n chef HN,I know u guys love us so much by being so fair n "nice" to us avtime, n having the meal divided so "equally", we appreciate that but reli, we dun mind taking ourselves too yea :p

- r e N a - said...

the girls in ur house is goin nuts! especially H12-3, the *horny* queen.. *nodding* without even have to think twice bout it, when i read the word horny, i straight away nod my head! hahaha... "5" shyan! =)

i wan to jog too!i can accompany u for a jog shyan..=) i seriously think dat i gained weight d..sobsob!!:(

we love u too much, so must divide equally, but from today onwards, we have to coOk lesser in order "not" to gain weight, and in the mean time having nice food too..

Anonymous said...

so pathetic!!! since when my nice nice name of Hong Ning, changed to Horny Queen? Is there any better description??? OMG!!! Andy doesnt wan a horny queen as gf!!! Plus, where i get my hornyness fr???? The ans is from my 2 dearest shi fu--- dan dan dan--- H12-2 + H12-4!!!

Anonymous said...

omgggg u girls!!!!! i didnt even realise my housemates when gila in here until u guys kept asking me check out the comments d not! hahaha.. wats up with the cute housemate/pathetic/crying/HORNY??? HAHAHHAA..

Anonymous said...

Vyen, u are too late to save me!!! so pathetic, crying with my cute face... plus my horny face?
LOL... polluted my nice name!!!