Tuesday 19 August 2008

-saddest day- 18.08.08

it's 18th of August, got up from my comfy lil bed, and started to revise for my PP3 exemption test. had some waffles with peanut butter and choc spread, with a cup of hot tea. it's time, for me to get ready for my test. went with vyen, chia hong was waiting outside of our block. off we go, to FIGHT FOR IT!!

but it turned out to be horrible, terrible!! i was unable to finish my Rx in time. i was devastated. the last Rx is on diamorphine driver syringe. i was so frustrated, because i couldnt find any strength of the ampoules that match to my MST strength. sigh! i was so depressed. and i ended up just scribbled on the dose check and dispensed the medication, which i dunno whether it is right or wrong. and i handed up my late entry correction, but "she" just threw it away into the bin in front of me!! WTF!! there were few minutes left, and she said "times UP". i was almost in tears, i feel like punching her at dat very moment. who is she, and what makes her so "da pai" like a boss, and everybody needs to listen to her. izzit because of her size? big hips like hippo!

came back home, without a word with my housemates. then they were asking bout the Rx that we did, i told them bout mine, and i couldnt bear with it, tears started to fill up my eyes, and it eventually.....sobsob... sad!! although it is not counted for finals, but..... sigh.....

complained to mummy, and she asked me to take a rest. and told BG bout it, and i felt a lil bit better after talking to him. so, in order to get rid of all the sadness, hopped onto my bed and sleep. then went to the post office, 1pound shop in argyle and aldi.

had a very nice dinner, prepared by shyan n vyen. nice hot sauce toufoo with minced meat, and vege. after dinner, suvyen wants to try on her butter cake recipe. so helped her out. it was fun. and as i've said "the fun part of making a cake is to get dirty" and i eventually got super dirty, after the process of making the cake. was spilled with the butter all over my top. it was so "buttery" (joe's quote) but it was fun.=P

the cake was nice, but it was a bit black, cuz the temperature of the oven is too high. we plan to make pancakes for tmr's brunch. =P we are all like si-lais now. aunty aunty baking cakes and cooKies. upcoming recipe = currypuffs =)


who is the one helping and who is just pretending? =P


shyan, u look very fake lo!!=)

i got spill all over my top...butterrryy...

butterry by joe..


concentrating in helping the chef of the day..H12-1

H12


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c my round round face!!! haha... as round as Rena's pancakes?! is tat a better description of my face? LOL.

Fishyfish said...

cheer up nena!
life always not that easy but at least u have friends around to support u
good to see you blogging, update update :))