Thursday 21 August 2008

-Rumours-

ring ring ring...

rena : Heeeellllllooo.... (blur, just woke up)

hongning : Rena!! it's 11 o'clock dy... we r in Rumours dy... u come urself ya...

rena : cheh! bluff me... (im not dat blur k)

hongning : hahahah... it's 11 am dy... we r all waiting for u...

rena : huh?? 11 am dy?? no lar...

hongning : u think i cheat u ar!! really 11 am dy...

rena : huh?? serious?? (quickly look at my watch) oh shit!! really, it's 11am dy... hahaha...

hongning : faster get up and get ready...

rena : Ok OK... =.=''

jumped off my bed and quickly get myself ready. done by 12pm so off we go to Rumours! yippie! my wah tan hor... ordered 3 set meals, so with 3 starters, 3 main meals and chinese tea. ordered spring rolls, roti canai and satay for starter, wah tan hor, singapore laksa and nasi lemak for the main dishes. and a pot of tea.

the business was so good, lotsa ppl queuing outside. we shared our meals and we ordered strawberry bubble tea when we were about to leave. the bubble tea sucks! it's like "air bandung". not cold at all, i think they just put strawberry powder and mix with water and add the pearls. wasted! but at least we know it doesnt taste nice, so we wont be ordering it next time.

we were stuffed! so full and satisfied with our meals. then we went shopping around, managed to develop some photos. 6 pieces cost 1.14pounds. it's not dat ex, i guess. then bought some ingredients to make my "rock bun". suvyen bought some chocs and other ingredients to make her choco rice balls.

came back home and started doin the choco rice balls and rock buns. my rock buns got burnt, i think it's because of the oven. the temperature is too high, and when i took the tray out, my finger got burnt, shit, it''s so painful! quickly put on toothpaste. But the rock buns were successful!! nice!! haha. gave come to deb's and diana's house.

my upcoming recipe is japanese cotton cheese cake...

Rumours

i feel like im back in malaysia

roti canai

spring rolls

satay

wah tan hor

nasi lemak

singapore laksa




me & my rock buns (some got burnt) =(

rock buns


choco rice balls, doesnt look like balls.. choco rice cubes then.. :P yummy

No comments: