Tuesday 19 August 2008

-pancakes- 19.08.08

my irritating alarm on both my hps started to ring, it's 8am with the song "witch doctor" by alvin and the chipmunks. it was on my table, and i have to force myself up of my bed to switch it off. arrgghh. switched on my laptop and talked to pat for a while, then went back to bed again, cant resist it..i need more sleep!! went back to bed and got up around 10am.

prepared pancakes, as i'd promised my housemates. it was nice, with shyan and suvyen doin the deco on the pancakes. shyan, the H12 photographer, started to snap some pictures of the pancakes we did. comments by housemates : NICE! =)


preparing the pancakes

pancakes

looks like those prepared in a 5* hotel =P


thumbs-up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pancakes were superb nice!!! haha... thanks, my lovely housemates for the pancakes!!! n i was nt in the "preparing pancakes team"! i was stressing in room for ntg coz it ended up ntg for me... stupid PP3!!