Sunday 19 April 2009

adrenaline rush!

adrenaline.....released from your body, adrenal glands when danger threatens or in an emergency! this explains the condition I'm in right now! arrgghhh..... i bet i will have extreme adrenaline rush when it comes to 5th of May :(

really stressed out with studies, started feeling nervous! less than 2 weeks and we will be sitting in the exam hall, praying hard "Almighty God, please give the strength and help me in recalling all the things that I've studied.Amen." nonetheless, praying for an easy paper,altho dats impossible. :S

cant wait for everything to be over, one more month! and we can discard all the notes, module notes, wadsoever articles, bla bla bla.... hang on RENA! gambate!!!!!

this is my messy room when it comes to exam time

the messiest desk ever

took a pic of myself after studying all day *shattered*

No comments: