Thursday 23 April 2009

wasted

do you know me well enough?
spent all night doing all the quizzes in facebook
showing how well you know your friends
unfortunately, scored really bad in some of the quizzes
oops, sorry friends
this shows that I am not aware what is going on around me
what can I say, not alert nor observant enough
rena rena

it doesnt matter, for god knows what score you get in those quizzes
as long as you do your job as a friend
not trying to know everything that happened nor what happened in the past
yeah, maybe we do need to know a little bit bout their favourite stuff
in fact, it is more important to be there, when they are up or down
right?

it has been a really terrible, unproductive day for me
hasnt got anything done today
have been leaving my CPP for days
hanging in no where
have no idea what to study for it
as usual, lazy to read up all the articles
sigh~

trying to get one done tonite for tmr's group discussion
it's gonna be a really late nite for me
guess bam bam's sleeping
nobody to keep me company -sms-
but shengjoule will
we both had abnormal lifestyle
day=night night=day

suddenly i just missed my friends back home
sukki, sien, jun jun, jinong
dai lou, dai ga je, sui sui, alvin
etc sorry if i dun mention ur name here
*too many*
of course my baby Jac in sunderland as well & kitsiang
cant wait for everyone of us to graduate
and we can just throw a big gathering for all of us
dat would be amazing

anyway
i have to stop crapping in this blog
gotta continue doing CPP
*why tenecteplace+UFH+LMWH is given together for the treatment of STEMI?*
gosh!
hate it!
argh!
God bless me!
Amen.
zzz
babe -years back-

1 comment:

Jac said...

dear baby.tat was soooo memorable!
tat was 3 years ago. ^^
sweet. din know u have tat with u. XD. Love u so much. And miss u sooo much. I remember tat was taken in KL before i left for uk. Muaxxx