Wednesday 29 April 2009

owl?panda?zombie?vampire?

i've been given so many nicknames right now
panda = myself
owl = by deb
zombie = myself
vampire = bambam
continuously, for almost a week
had been staying up late till morning
8/9am zzz 2/3pm wakes up
upside down
day=night night=day

tiring!
study study study
gonna gone mad real soon! nuts
have been reading over n over n over for the same topic
but still
nothing stays in my brain
pity wee brain
help!

5 more days!
and we'll be having our first paper
Drug Delivery System
sigh
not prepared at all
cant wait to finish all the exams
done n dusted
then I'll be heading to Germany to look for dad! yay! :D

missing my babe
pity her
after reading her blog
for she has fallen for a guy, "the prince"
darling, be strong!
time will tell
so take it slowly ok
muax hugz

gonna continue studying
cytarabine cytarabine
+u+u

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

+u +u
best luck to ur exams~

Jac said...

dear baby, he invites me to go gym together yesterday. omg... my hearts almost pop out. i think he is jz being friendly, ntg much. well, me n him n his frends wated ghost movie together last night. not a bad progress but need to concentrate more on study 1st. u too ok? take good care. muaxxx

- r e N a - said...

wow! good progress! haha..must be feeling happy and excited rite..feelings will slowly develop among u and him..dun worry ya:D yea, need to study hard, u too! hugsss