Sunday 12 April 2009

-a gift from God-

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
a special gift from God
who always be there when u are up or down
lending a hand when u fall
lending a shoulder for u to lean on when u r down
lending their ears to listen to ur problems
doing whatever they can to make u smile
dats wad we called friends

whatever we have did together in the past
sharing our joy laughter or sorrow
will be continued forever
and the memories will always linger in our life
as a remembrance and will never be forgotten
a relationship dat will never fade or vanish

forever friends

something just came through my mind, so just expressing it thru this blog of mine.. missing my dear jac in sunderland, and kitsiang..:) im starting to miss my friends back in malaysia as well.. cant wait to go back home...have been studying Drug Delivery Systems for the whole day, my wee brain couldnt accommodate any information right now! too exhausted.. having sore red eye ever since 2 days ago.. wad's wrong with my eye!! damn irritating!! just couldnt be bothered to pay a visit to the doctor nor the pharmacist..gotta work tmr, not looking forward for it! arggh.. but it doesnt matter after all cuz it's gonna be my last day of work!! yayss!! get my pay and im out of CBK, probably for 2 months..gotta rest now..brain isnt functioning very well right now..:S

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


2 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

omg!!! rest well baby!!! take good care!!!! wat happen!!! be strong!!!! muaxxx!!! we all miss u here too! i'll be right here for u!
sore eyes--> try flash with large amount of eyemore. it happens to me when i stare at screen for longer period.
nana. do take good care.
all i need is u so dun make me worried. ^^
muacks

jacjac

xiao said...

gambate rena...
all the best ya!