Tuesday 14 April 2009

-last day of work-

it's my last day of work
plan to stop working till June
hopefully my pocket money can last :S
it's so quiet today, not many customers but till later in the evening, it was quite packed
a group of tour from China came, 54 people
but they never ordered any drinks so i m way too free in the afternoon

broke a glass, actually smashed a glass!
woohoo! - me
woohoo! - my manager
i have no idea how it happens, all dat i remembered is i broke the glass when i took out the glasses from the glasswasher and arranged it on the mat
it just went *piang!*
tiny bits of glasses flew everywhere right in front of me
and i had a really fast reflex, pulling my hands away
but my hand started to bleed! a few cuts
even my manager got a wee cut on his finger
tissues full of blood
my manager quickly put on plasters on my hand
continue working
it's so sore! gosh!
and i almost broke a wine glass again phew! jo saved me :D

got my pay for the last 2 weeks including today
enough for me to last til after finals, hope so:P
went back home
showered
study
playing poker
playing guitar
zzzzz


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope that u n ur manager're alright...should be more careful next time. It's really easy to break sth n hurt urself working in restaurant or kitchen (cos i worked in kitchen).

Between, i may be going to Europe in June, do u hv any attraction to recommend? i hv totally no idea where to go =)

- r e N a - said...

we r fine, i worked in the bar, so broke some glasses for few times dy..

em,europe is too big, it depends,I've been to Italy and France (Paris). went to Norway for skiing in winter, but june will be summer, maybe u can go Italy, or Amsterdam, or Prague,Salzburg & Budapest.

Jacquelyn said...

wooohooo XD
take good care and study hard. muacks